BD4 ® Soporte - version 5.2
is remote control software which allows you to
interact with a remote computer.
- It is written in Java, so It is
platform-independent. It is tested on Windows,
Mac OS X and Linux.
- Images have only 256 colors in order to reduce
the bandwidth consumption.
- It has a file transfer running on all
- Network connection is compressed and
- There are two connection types: direct and
- Direct connection is when the client
connects to the server.
- Reverse connection is when the server
connects to the client. It is very useful
because of your customers don't need to open
We use this
software successfully to bring support to our Cont4
trademark of our Database Management System.
|You can download
a jar (Java executable) file which contains
both client and server software.
Command line execution shows the parameters
if you need to make shortcuts:
The following example is a direct connection to a
Mac (server) from Windows (client):
It is recommended that you set a password
pressing the "Change Password" button. Then the
password field of the server tab will be green and
the password will be stored on a SoportePasswd.md5
When you connect from the client, you can see the
If there are some chars that you can´t write, you
can press the "Send Text" button. Then you can
paste the text on the server.
This is the file transfer:
- It is not possible capturing the mouse pointer
on server because of java.awt.Robot
- Some key codes are zero when receiving key
events so it is not possible sending these keys
- You can't unlock Windows because it prevents
screen captures and the keyboard combinations